Supported in part by:
Now available on InfoSeek: the MDX database of medical summaries from over 200 publications. Free trial!
You searched for: CORBA
- CORBA -- Common Object Request Broker Architecture
- Common Object Request Broker Architecture (CORBA) . CORBA (the Common Object Request Broker Architecture) is an distributed object oriented system developed by the Object Management Group (OMG). The OMG is a vendor consortia consisting of HP, ...
---  http://www.acl.lanl.gov/sunrise/DistComp/Objects/corba.html (2K)
- CORBA Test Suite
- (CTS) . ApTest's CORBA Test Suite verifies compliance to the Revision 1.2 of the Object Management Group's Common Object Request Broker Architecture Specification (CORBA) . The CTS is being developed under the Japanese Ministry of ...
---  http://www.aptest.com/corbats.html (1K)
- HP's Distributed Smalltalk Product
- HP Distributed Smalltalk (HP DST) enables distributed, enterprise-wide Smalltalk solutions. It is built upon, and extends, ParcPlace Systems VisualWorks 2.0 to make an object-oriented software development environment for creating and running ...
---  http://www.ses.hp.com/products/dst/main.html (4K)
- KQML and CORBA
- We have submitted a response to Request For Information (RFI) from Object Management Group (OMG) on Agent facilities. . Here is a good resource page on CORBA . Here is a resource page on the OMG . CORBA Spec . rfi in postscript . rfi ...
---  http://www.cs.umbc.edu/kqml/omg/ (<1K)
- Distributed Objects and the World Wide Web
- ANSA is building a set of tools to impose a distributed object model onto HTTP. The objective is to provide a CORBA based environment from which the web appears to consist of a world of distributed CORBA objects. . Overview . Scaling . The ...
---  http://www.ansa.co.uk/phase3-activities/wwwCorba.html (2K)
- OMG concepts & CORBA platforms SIG
- OMG concepts & CORBA platforms . This page is an incomplete collection of pointers to information about CORBA and related topics. . OMG concepts and specifications . Common Object Request Broker Architecture (CORBA) . Object Management ...
---  http://www.fokus.gmd.de/minos/sig/omg.html (3K)
- The Electra Toolkit
- Keywords . Object-Oriented Distributed Programming, CORBA, Multicast, Fault-Tolerance, Isis, Horus . Description . Electra is a CORBA compliant toolkit in development at the Department of Computer Science of the University of Zurich. The ...
---  http://www.ifi.unizh.ch/groups/richter/silvano/electra.html (2K)
- talkby Bob Tomlinson of Feb 3, 1994 . CORBA talk in PostScript form. . The Object Management Group . OMG -- Object Management Group . A consortium of system vendors, software developers, and users developing and promoting distributed ...
---  http://www.acl.lanl.gov/sunrise/DistComp/Objects/CORBAtalk/CORBAtalk.html (12K)
- Marcelo's Home Page
- Este es Marcelo! :-) . Comentarios, problemas, anecdotas, chistes, deudas, etc...? . Por favor enviar mail a firstname.lastname@example.org . Problemas or comentarios sobre el servicio WWW, por favor enviar mail a: email@example.com. . Entonces ...
---  http://www.inf.utfsm.cl/~mmunoz/ (5K)
- XShell IDL Compiler
- -- XShell supports object interfaces specified in CORBA Interface Definition Language (IDL) with the XShell IDL compiler. The IDL compiler generates CORBA-compliant client stubs that integrate directly into the XShell distributed object model, ...
---  http://maxwell.expersoft.com/xshell_lit/xidlc.html (<1K)
- Modern Web Programming
- Java is a new object-oriented programming language developed at Sun Microsystems to solve a number of problems in modern programming practice -- firstname.lastname@example.org . HotJava Home Page . The Web is becoming complex distributed information system. ...
---  http://www.w3.org/hypertext/WWW/People/Connolly/technologies/web-programming.html (12K)